Chances

Posted by Rosa Tang On 10:40 PM
I've applied to SO many scholarships this year to help fund for university, and most of the replies have been discouraging. But! There's always good things to come, and certainly for me that came in the form of the Retail As A Career Scholarship 2011. I got to attend the STORE 2011 conference in Toronto, and meet many many great people.



Toronto Sandman Signature Hotel




Toronto Conference Centre




2011 Scholarship Recipients


Mark Derbyshire, President of Holt Renfrew & Co, Ltd.









Joseph Mimran, Creative Director of Joe Fresh






1 Response to 'Chances'

  1. ice pandora said...
    http://buttercupbuttons.blogspot.com/2011/06/chances.html?showComment=1309562643965#c6852876438952322348'> July 1, 2011 at 4:24 PM

    Super congratulations with getting a scholarship! I'm glad you didn't gave up for getting one!
    The event looks so nice and look at the food!
    You look pretty as well dear ^__^
    the second last photo from the sky is stunning, so peacefull!

    xx

     

Post a Comment

THANK YOU. MERCI. DANKE. ARIGATO. TAKK. GRACIAS. 多謝 ! ♡


ROSA TANG

Business Student

Blogging from the beautiful city of Vancouver, BC. I've wanted to be a designer since I was 10, and this is a space to share my creative work, the many things that catch my eye, and the unique spaces in my home city.

For inquiries, please email rotang16@gmail.com

Keep on keeping on.

Categories:

Support:

Follow buttercup buttons

Followers