We could give it time

Posted by Rosa Tang On 9:22 PM



Butterfly locket $6- eBay

No posts lately 'cause I've been consumed with school + work. But today, I'm so ecstatic because my pocket watch came in the mail! (now I can watch the time during my midterms AND look awesome w/ this locket around my neck - major score!). Purchasing from eBay wasn't so bad after all.

♡ rotang

1 Response to 'We could give it time'

  1. Ayse said...
    http://buttercupbuttons.blogspot.com/2011/01/we-could-give-it-time.html?showComment=1295278005005#c3423518327522585142'> January 17, 2011 at 7:26 AM

    WOW, your Blog is very nice :) I follow you now <3 Mybe you follow me back? That was great! Lots of Love <3

     

Post a Comment

THANK YOU. MERCI. DANKE. ARIGATO. TAKK. GRACIAS. 多謝 ! ♡


ROSA TANG

Business Student

Blogging from the beautiful city of Vancouver, BC. I've wanted to be a designer since I was 10, and this is a space to share my creative work, the many things that catch my eye, and the unique spaces in my home city.

For inquiries, please email rotang16@gmail.com

Keep on keeping on.

Categories:

Support:

Follow buttercup buttons

Followers