The sunshine on my skin

Posted by Rosa Tang On 1:28 PM


Clockwise from top: Reiss Fanny Printed Shirt, Pale Blue // Wood wood Rib Knit Leggings @ youheshe.com // 
Chloe Paraty medium tote // Giuseppe Zanotti pumps // Henry Holland straw hat // Aubin & Wills cardigan

The most consistent thing about Vancouver is its inconsistent weather, but I'm not one to complain.
I haven't seen such a blue sky in weeks! It makes me long for Spring...

♡ rosatang

2 Responses to 'The sunshine on my skin'

  1. Vancouver Vogue said...
    http://buttercupbuttons.blogspot.com/2012/01/sunshine-on-my-skin.html?showComment=1328427502656#c6484836175987750578'> February 4, 2012 at 11:38 PM

    Haha so true! It was absolutely beautiful out today! Fingers crossed it sticks around for awhile.

    This outfit is perfect for Spring. I was meaning to buy a boater's hat like this one last year, but didn't find the right one. The search continues this season! Anyway, I will be looking back to this outfit for some Spring inspiration if the weather sticks around :)

    ~Britta

     

  2. Raj said...
    http://buttercupbuttons.blogspot.com/2012/01/sunshine-on-my-skin.html?showComment=1337178860333#c6215722971166898185'> May 16, 2012 at 7:34 AM

    I hear you! So glad that we are finally getting some beautiful days, but I'm still hesitant to transition entirely to my spring wardrobe:)

    PS: Love the nude shoes!

    Raj

     

Post a Comment

THANK YOU. MERCI. DANKE. ARIGATO. TAKK. GRACIAS. 多謝 ! ♡


ROSA TANG

Business Student

Blogging from the beautiful city of Vancouver, BC. I've wanted to be a designer since I was 10, and this is a space to share my creative work, the many things that catch my eye, and the unique spaces in my home city.

For inquiries, please email rotang16@gmail.com

Keep on keeping on.

Categories:

Support:

Follow buttercup buttons

Followers