Prelude to summer

Posted by Rosa Tang On 9:49 PM
Summer loving, happened so fast...




Currently my fave summer shoes (from Sterling) I wear them everyday now.


Cutest mugs ever!




Just my boyfriend thinking he's invincible.. haha!










First BBQ of the summer!




I grabbed some frozen strawberries, so I could ice your bruised knees. - lyrics by Chairlift


Me & my bestie from wasabiecake eating up the summer fruits!


Lina, Claudia, and me



Gastown // Chinatown // Bobolink Park // Fraserview & the Fraser River

Just ONE more math final and then I'm done highschool. Can't wait for the summer to officially start! Lots more moments like these to come and will be sure to bring my camera wherever I go so I can take snapshots for my memory. What are you doing this summer? :)

1 Response to 'Prelude to summer'

  1. Vancouver Vogue said...
    http://buttercupbuttons.blogspot.com/2011/06/prelude-to-summer.html?showComment=1308517292295#c2806461861974478908'> June 19, 2011 at 2:01 PM

    Hi Rosa!

    Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog,
    I just took a look through yours, and I love that you're doing fashion design! I've been trying to do some of my own designing on the side, and your sketches and photos have really inspired me.
    I'm just starting my blog, so its nice to meet other fellow vancouver fashion bloggers. So...nice to meet you!

    Britta

    ~www.vancouvervogue.blogspot.com

     

Post a Comment

THANK YOU. MERCI. DANKE. ARIGATO. TAKK. GRACIAS. 多謝 ! ♡


ROSA TANG

Business Student

Blogging from the beautiful city of Vancouver, BC. I've wanted to be a designer since I was 10, and this is a space to share my creative work, the many things that catch my eye, and the unique spaces in my home city.

For inquiries, please email rotang16@gmail.com

Keep on keeping on.

Categories:

Support:

Follow buttercup buttons

Followers