Don't wait

Posted by Rosa Tang On 7:01 PM


Cherry blossoms // Taken w/ a Pentax 35mm SLR // Film & darkroom developed

Songs currently on repeat in my iTunes:
Where You're Coming From - Matt & Kim
Can't Stop Thinking - Buva
Don't Wait - The Duke Spirit
Daylight - Matt & Kim
Catastrophe - Nous Non Plus
Milk - Kings of Leon
Equestrian - U.S. Royalty
Let Them - JJ
Brightest Hour - The Submarines
Maps (Acoustic) - The Yeah Yeah Yeahs
At Home - Crystal Fighters

My 2-week Spring Break has officially started! Woohooooooo!!! On my Spring Break to-do list is FINISH MY PROM DRESS (gulp). I'll post a few sketches and fabric swaps soon. Anybody else on a spring break: I hope you have a happy one.

Another task on my to-do list is to finish making Japan flag pins for the Hope for Japan campaign and fundraiser we have going on at my school. I've been keeping updated via CNN's videos, which are very resourceful. I highly encourage anybody with a campaign idea/project to raise funds, raise awareness, or help Japan in any other way to share those ideas with others & make a difference!

♡ rotang

2 Responses to 'Don't wait'

  1. Mana said...
    http://buttercupbuttons.blogspot.com/2011/03/cherry-blossoms-taken-w-pentax-35mm-slr.html?showComment=1300503372614#c6659482554172409257'> March 18, 2011 at 7:56 PM

    I've never heard of those songs before4 but Im sure they;re good if you say they are! Actually, the first time I tried afternoon tea was at secret garden! From there I've tried the urban tea merchant, fairmont, shangri-la, the fish house and faubourg lol but Im planning to try lots more, I hope you don't get bored of my many soon-to-be tea posts LOL I haven;t tried Adonia yet but for reason that place doesn't appeal to me as much as other places =P

    For the summer I'd lot to go to Victoria and try the tea at the empress hotel! Oh and I hope it's not creepy me posting twice on your blog in one day LOL

     

  2. Sanam said...
    http://buttercupbuttons.blogspot.com/2011/03/cherry-blossoms-taken-w-pentax-35mm-slr.html?showComment=1300531973594#c7151841006289329285'> March 19, 2011 at 3:52 AM

    Stunning photo, you did a great job with it! :D & what pentax camera do you have? :)


    Day By Diva
    Day By Diva
    Day By Diva

     

Post a Comment

THANK YOU. MERCI. DANKE. ARIGATO. TAKK. GRACIAS. 多謝 ! ♡


ROSA TANG

Business Student

Blogging from the beautiful city of Vancouver, BC. I've wanted to be a designer since I was 10, and this is a space to share my creative work, the many things that catch my eye, and the unique spaces in my home city.

For inquiries, please email rotang16@gmail.com

Keep on keeping on.

Categories:

Support:

Follow buttercup buttons

Followers