On my mind

Posted by Rosa Tang On 12:17 AM

Hastings Park - Vancouver

Songs that are currently on iTunes + repeated:
Love like a Sunset, Pt. 2 - Phoenix
I Saw You Blink - Stornoway
Lately - Foxes in Fiction (Memoryhead cover)
World Spins Madly On - The Weepies
Story Board - The Album Leaf
Where Were You - Parachutes

♡ rotang

1 Response to 'On my mind'

  1. Runway Rundown said...
    http://buttercupbuttons.blogspot.com/2011/01/on-my-mind.html?showComment=1294093053389#c4636326674019824350'> January 3, 2011 at 2:17 PM

    Love the lamp shot!

     

Post a Comment

THANK YOU. MERCI. DANKE. ARIGATO. TAKK. GRACIAS. 多謝 ! ♡


ROSA TANG

Business Student

Blogging from the beautiful city of Vancouver, BC. I've wanted to be a designer since I was 10, and this is a space to share my creative work, the many things that catch my eye, and the unique spaces in my home city.

For inquiries, please email rotang16@gmail.com

Keep on keeping on.

Categories:

Support:

Follow buttercup buttons

Followers