A breath to take, a choice to make

Posted by Rosa Tang On 11:18 PM

David Thompson Secondary courtyard

Songs currently played during my midterm studies:
Food is Still Hot - Karen O and the Kids
The Music - Paper Route
Intro - The XX
Cat Piano - Seabear
Comptine d'un autre ete (l'apres midi) - Yann Tiersen
Interlude - +44
Love and Mathematics - Broken Social Scene
Saeglopur - Sigur Ros
La ritournelle - Sebastien Tellier

Everyone always seems to sigh and almost shudder when they hear the words final, midterm or (dare I say it...) exam. But I think having exams is a good way to remember that stress is a reaction by choice, and my midterms right now just allow me to further exercise that choice.

♡ rotang

0 Responses to 'A breath to take, a choice to make'

Post a Comment

THANK YOU. MERCI. DANKE. ARIGATO. TAKK. GRACIAS. 多謝 ! ♡


ROSA TANG

Business Student

Blogging from the beautiful city of Vancouver, BC. I've wanted to be a designer since I was 10, and this is a space to share my creative work, the many things that catch my eye, and the unique spaces in my home city.

For inquiries, please email rotang16@gmail.com

Keep on keeping on.

Categories:

Support:

Follow buttercup buttons

Followers